Strong Market Rates Available
7 months ago
What company will I be working for?
We are currently working with a prestigious, market-leading, global Defence company with an annual turnover of $30 billion. They are involved in a fantastic range of projects in the UK, from unmanned stealth aircraft to crime scene forensic systems. They are currently in the middle of an extraordinary growth phase, looking to hire across both the business and the UK. It truly is an excellent time to join the company; a chance to work with the best of the best, progress within a prestigious organisation and work on projects that are in the interest of national security.
What will I be doing?
- Devise and Deploy Test capability to support mission critical solutions within an Scrum Team
- Facilitating transition to automated Integration & Testing solutions to reduce capability time-to-market
- Identify gaps and opportunity to grow Test Automation capability to ensure coverage efficiency
What skills do I need?
- Knowledge of SDLC & STLC ideally within an Agile/ Scrum framework
- Good understanding of the Systems Engineering V-model
- Self-motivated, proactive, with an aptitude to learn new technologies rapidly and able to collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- Good problem-solving, interpersonal, analytical, planning and written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of relevant Test utilities/tools such as ALM, QC, MTM, TestLink, TestRail, Zephyr, etc
- Understanding of Defect Tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc
- ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level
How do I apply?
Feel free to reach out to Jack Reece to find out more about this opportunity, or send a CV in for review.