$130,000 - $150,000
4 months ago
We have partnered with an existing client searching for a testing and monitoring manager to join and build out the testing team. My client is looking for a testing professional with both management experience and hands-on testing experience. The testing manager will play a critical role in supporting Audit functions in assessing compliance risks and controls and resolving any issues from the testing team. This role will report directly to the Director of Compliance Management. Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Develop, implement, and execute the annual risk-based compliance testing and monitoring plan with other compliance stakeholders.
- Develop compliance testing and monitoring activities, and related reporting, which provide internal and external stakeholders insight into compliance trends, themes, issues, and root causes.
- Participate in developing and enhancing the Bank’s monitoring and testing standards for performing reviews that provide statistically-based assessments of compliance controls.
- Identify and implement opportunities to use technology solutions to reduce reliance on manual reviews.
- Coordinate with other compliance teams to ensure a consistent approach to handling compliance issues.
- Prepare deliverables and provide support for regulatory exams and/or internal audits.
- Perform issue management and testing/validation activities regularly.
- 7+ years of bank compliance testing experience, including at least four years’ experience developing and managing junior staff.
- Experience in the design and implementation of compliance programs, including the effective use of technology-enabled innovative solutions in compliance monitoring, testing, and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of operational processes and technologies utilized in banking, including deposit account handling, loan servicing and collection, and payment processing.
- Proven track record showing ability to manage multiple large projects and competing priorities.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging.
- Expertise in banking laws and consumer regulations such as Regulation Z, Regulation E, Regulation B, FDCPA, and UDAAP.
- Ability to understand and map compliance requirements for newly designed products.
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team-oriented, organized.
- Strong interest in technology and innovation. Prior fintech experience is a plus.
- CRCM and/or JD a plus.
For more information reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org