New York, NY, USA
11 months ago
- Lead and perform proactive threat hunts and anomaly identification
- Identify new sources of data to remediation, detection, and orchestration
- Develop workflows to improve the efficiency of remediation through automation processes
- Network, host based forensic investigations
- Lead executive initiatives to plan and asses roadmap maturity of security operations programs
- Experience in development of security IDS, SIEM, and Detection & Response tools
- Experience with Phantom automation tools or similar
- Understanding of the application of the ATT&CK framework and cyber kill chain
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills.
- Experience in Linux, Windows and Mac
- Strong skill set in Python, Powershell, C++, or Java
- GREM certification is preferred but not a requirement
*Location: Full remote with travel, but an NYC presence will be preferred.