8 months ago
- Develop and present comprehensive and accurate reports, training, and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Utilize new technology to conduct remote investigations and examine endpoint and network-based sources of evidence.
- Properly identify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures in Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to detection rules, threat hunting missions.
- Use different tools to perform high level investigations.
- Conduct host forensics, network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations and root cause analysis.
- Build scripts, tools, and methodologies to enhance the efficiency of the teams process
- Collaborate with other teams and project managers
- Strong problem solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning
- Ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Research, consultation with colleagues and training to maintain awareness of trends in new security threats, technologies and regulations.