Washington, DC Area
$120,000-140,000 Base + Competitive Bonus Structure
over 1 year ago
Revolutionary MSSP and Security Consulting/Product Firm. This company, which has raised around $150 million in funding, is looking to rapidly expand its Security Operations funciton just East of DC proper. This is a high-growth period within the company, and an exciting time to get involved. One of the most exciting companies in the Security landscape right now.
- Analyze and monitor security events using tools including security information and event management (SIEM) software, IDS and IPS, and Windows and Unix based system logs
- Identify false positives
- Train and mentor Tier I-II Analysts
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the current threat landscape.
- Hands on exposure to, SIE, Packet Analysis, SSL Decryption, Malware Detection, HIDS/NIDS, Network Monitoring Tools, Case Management System, Knowledge Base, Web Security Gateway, Email Security, Data Loss Prevention, Anti-Virus, Network Access Control, Encryption, Vulnerability Identification
- 5+ years of hands-on Security Operations experience
- GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, CISSP, Security +, Network +, CEH, RHCA, RHCE, MCSA, MCP, or MCSE all helpful
- IDA Pro, PEiD, PEview, Procmon, Snort, Bro, Kali Linux, Metasploit, NMAP, and Nessus
- Understanding and/or experience with one or more of the following programming languages: .NET, PHP, Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, C, C++