about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an exciting manufacturing solutions start-up in New Jersey, who have just moved into an aggressive growth phase after securing a large funding round. They are looking to disrupt and re-invent the industry, developing their own solutions and innovative products to serve the Life Science Manufacturing industry.
They are looking for a Trade Show & Events Manager coming from a Life Sciences background.
Need to have at least 3 years of experience in planning or managing B2B events - ideally across size and scope, i.e. from large trade shows to private client meetings.
- Must have experience in-house from a life sciences company.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to build and cultivate vendor relations, client interaction and stakeholder presentations.
- Must have experience in managing logistics of industry events/trade shows.
We will only consider applicants within the US, without a current agency or consulting commitment.
There will be a travel component associated with the role.
What they offer:
- This is a genuinely exciting client and opportunity where company culture is paramount.
- Salary package for this position is highly rewarding and flexible, and will include equity.
- Hybrid work environment (depending on location).
Must have full work rights in the US. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson