about 2 months ago
Are you a skilled Events Manager looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Hamlyn Williams is working closely with an up-and-coming software company who are looking for a Trade Show & Events Manager. They are really looking to disrupt the industry, grow rapidly and take the industry by storm.
The role will be completely remote, so you can be located anywhere in the US.
- Collaborate with marketing team on annual event calendar.
- Manage corporate events within this calendar including tradeshows, executive briefings, and hosted client events, providing onsite support where required.
- Create content for event booths, website and other material with Product Marketing team.
- Assist in the creation of summary report and other metrics to determine the success and future improvements following events.
- Create and maintain databases and mailing lists for events.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience planning or managing B2B events.
- Preference for experience with a range of events of different sizes.
- Very strong attention to detail, organization and project management skills.
- Experience with creating registration websites, uploading lists, managing communications, and creating reports.
- Exposure to trade shows in Life Science industry preferred but not necessary.
- Preference for knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Ideally would like someone with experience working for a start-up experiencing high growth in the B2B SaaS space.
Please note to apply, you must be a US citizen or a green card holder.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences and Automation so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.