6 months ago
My client, a IP specific legal operation is looking for an experienced trademark attorney with a book of $200,000-300,000 of business to open their office in California. The parent company will provide upt o an estimated 50% of the business from day one. This role suits a business minded individual who is interested in opening the new branch of the company in Califonia.
- In charge of the whole office operation, including your own book of business of existing clients
- You will be expected to develop business quickly and effectively with support of a paralegal
- You will communicate with other offices both domestically and abroad (the firm have operations in Europe and the US)
- 3-5+ years' experience in trademark matters
- Book of business of at least $250,000 in value
- Able to communicate effectively in a team environment