New York, NY, USA
9 months ago
June 3rd, 2019
I am working with a reputable law firm in Manhattan who are looking to hire a trademark paralegal in the interim while they wait on their new permanent starter to begin.
- Prepare, file and prosecute domestic trademark applications
- Prepare, file and prosecute foreign trademark applications
- Handling preparation of assignments and change of address recordals, notarization and legalization of documents
- Filing application including International Registrations through the Madrid Protocol, community and local trademark filings, correspondence with local counsel
- Maintain docket, calendar, and inboxes for attorneys
- Review watch reports for clients to determine whether potential issues exist and report any issues to attorneys
- Assist with attorney billings.
- Assist with preliminary and full searches for potential domestic and foreign trademarks