New York, NY
9 months ago
February 3, 2020
My client is a successful mid-sized Intellectual Property law firm in Mid-town Manhattan and they are looking for a Senior Trademark Paralegal to join their team in the beginning of February.
This small team of 4-5 individuals within the firm mainly work with clients in the fashion and consumer products industries and are in need of a US Trademark Paralegal looking to grow their specialty. You will have the opportunity to come in on a senior level working among and advising some junior paralegals as well.
- Day-to-day management of domestic trademark portfolios for diverse and expansive clients.
- Preparing, filing, and management of US trademark applications.
- Provide support to attorneys on opposition, infringement, cancellation and invalidation actions as well as other enforcement cases, including research, evidence collection, reviews of watch notices and draft affidavits.
- Conduct trademark research, searching, and reporting using databases and online search engines, including SAEGIS.
- Conduct preliminary trademark knockout searches, and assisting with clearance searches.
- Correspond directly with clients and attorneys
- 3-5 years’ experience with domestic Trademarks
- Experience working with Copyrights a plus
- Ability to commute to midtown Manhattan
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 and online Trademark databases
- Flexibility for overtime
Please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to have a confidential conversation regarding your experience and for more information on this role.