6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global Audit, Accounting, Advisory and Consulting group on a retained basis to grow out their established M&A team.
We are looking for an ambitious individuals to take the M&A team to the next level offering both Advisory and Valuation services to support at all stages of the sales process.
As an M&A Manager You Will
- Responsible for growing and developing the M&A business
- Work closely with clients and to deliver on M&A transactions .
- Offer advice on sales and ownership change issues and support during all stages of the sales process.
- Manage your team when onsite and provide technical support.
- Develop relationships at the highest levels of a number of companies and enure the customer is happy.
As an M&A Manager You Will Need
- 4+ years of experience in M&A from Big 4 or an investment bank
- Has the ability to project manage transactions and create solid relationships
- Excellent Microsoft office skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance
- Fluent in English and Danish or another Nordic language
If you are a skilled M&A manager you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at firstname.lastname@example.org