Negotiable on Experience
25 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnering with an extremely well-established Financial services organisation that offer innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients worldwide.
The organisation are leaders within investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
As a Transfer Agency Client & Investor Servicing Associate you will be directly working in the EMEA TA CIS Team in Luxembourg and will be the primary point of contact (POC) for all clients in that division.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Build a stable, senior relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless communication and escalation
- Be involved in the end-to-end TA service delivery
- Take primary responsibility for the oversight of the Client
- Actively participate in the on-boarding activity of the Client
- Possess solid understanding of the clients culture
- Proactively engage the Client for effective planning including using operational knowledge to take end- to-end ownership and oversight for issue resolution and influencing of TA deliverables
- Use understanding of TA Operations to proactively lead quality service improvements
- Maintain an effective, interactive relationship with internal partners including, but not limited to: Fund Accounting, CS, Relationship Management, Technology and Product Development
- Languages: Demonstrates strong command of English, other European languages advantageous
- Organization: Demonstrates agility in dealing with highly complex, demanding client organizations
- Communication: Demonstrates familiarity with client report writing and customisation
- Prioritization: Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills
- Client Service: Solid track record of interacting efficiently with clients and effectively manage client expectations, delivering results
- Business Knowledge: Demonstrates strong knowledge of TA processes (5+ years), in addition to significant experience (5+ years) working in a TA/CS operations environment, able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of end-to-end operational processes.
- Controls Focus: Proven record of ability to collaborate in optimal operations controls & workflow analysis
- Leadership: Proven skills in operations roadmap planning and deliveries whilst managing conflicting objectives
- Communication: Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation and report writing skills (clear, concise, relevant, and accurate)
- Team Player: Demonstrates comfort working across all levels of the organisation and has track record of bringing teams together to achieve results
If you have any questions on the role or want to know more information please get in contact with Bradford Rosser on email@example.com