about 1 month ago
My client is a leading Chinese Bank looking for an investment consultant who also has relationship management experience. This would be a good opportunity for RMs who have desire to explore IC opportunities as his/her next career step.
- Initiate ideas on multi-asset (UT, Bonds, Equities, strucutered Products).
- Keep up-to-date with market developments, consider the economic implications of news and other global factors on the performance of companies in the research universe.
- Make informed recommendations to RMs and clients, including updating all stakeholders on investment ideas.
- Advise on portfolio construction for implementation in client portfolios.
- Ensure recommendations meet compliance regulations.
- Keep the team updated with new market trends and developments in investment products
- Assist in the management of advisory lists for regional use including periodic monitoring and reviews.
- Degree holder with more than 3 years of relationship management and investment experience
- Excellent research and writing skills as well as communication skills (interpersonal skills and ability to broadcast proprietary and secondary research
- Capable of working independently and in a team environment