2 days ago
We are looking to hire a UK Chief Compliance Officer on a 14 month FTC as maternity cover. As the UK CCO, you will be responsible in ensuring a strong compliance function is in place across all operations in the UK and maintain a culture that enables the UK business to effectively manage its regulatory risk and support growth.
You will also be responsible for the development, implementation, and day-to-day operation of appropriate regulatory policies and procedures required to ensure that all regulatory requirements relevant to the firm operating as a Payment Services Institution (“PI”) are met.
As a UK CCO, you will be:
- Keeping up to date with the developments in regulations and requirements in the UK that pertain to the business group’s products and services;
- Collaborating with the Legal team in interpreting new regulations and requirements and implementing the strategy (including creating new or enhancing existing policies and procedures) to comply within the required regulatory timeframe;
- Providing guidance and advice to senior management or staff members on regulatory and compliance matters;
- Providing training and support to all areas as required and rectifying issues as they arise;
- Ensuring proactive monitoring of compliance across the region through the development and maintenance of a monitoring programme
- Promoting a culture of compliance by having an open, honest, and on-going communication with business management;
- Serving as the technical resource with regards to UK compliance and regulatory matters.
As a UK CCO, you must have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a comparable role, including managerial experience with proven leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory structure and requirements pertaining to the payments and e-money industry
- Analytical skills, in particular the ability to draw logical conclusions from a range of diverse source materials and present them in a clear and engaging way.
- Demonstrate the desire to challenge processes and make changes.
- Experience in developing and improving systems processes and controls
- Passionate about ensuring that work is completed to a high-quality standard.
- Collaborative and supportive with the team and colleagues across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- The gravitas and relationship skills to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
If you are a seasoned Senior Regulatory Compliance professional with knowledge in the Payments industry, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply Now button below or contact Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org