4 days ago
My client is a top-tier global investment firm headquartered in the US. With the expansion in the Asia market, they are looking for a KYC specialist to support their newly set up compliance operation team.
Candidates are required to have minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with sound knowledge in KYC and AML related documentation.
My client offers attractive package including desirable bonus and staff benefits. With the fast-paced and dynamic working environment, the role definitely can provide a broader horizon for your career path.
- Interacting with the Business to identify/resolve KYC issues and verifying accuracy in conducting new account opening.
- Handle broker onboarding documentation and liaise with brokers on AML/KYC documentation
- Assist in the KYC and AML requirements by internal and external parties
- Handle other requests or projects on an as-needed basis
- Bachelors' degree required, preferably in Law degree
- Knowledgeable in Fixed Income, Equities, and Options asset classes
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to play as leader as well as team player
- High analytical skills and working initiative
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.