Strong Market Rates Available
6 months ago
What company will I be working for?
We are currently working with a prestigious, market-leading, global Defence company with an annual turnover of $30 billion. They are involved in a fantastic range of projects in the UK, from unmanned stealth aircraft to crime scene forensic systems. They are currently in the middle of an extraordinary growth phase, looking to hire across both the business and the UK. It truly is an excellent time to join the company; a chance to work with the best of the best, progress within a prestigious organisation and work on projects that are in the interest of national security.
What will I be doing?
- Maintaining software quality standards across a small group of projects
- Work with product owners to create commercial grade UX look and feel
- Participate in all phases of product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UX design, user research and testing
- Providing expert level knowledge of user interface development best practices
- Communicating effectively with the User Experience design and research team
- Lead UX development
- Understand, Guide and put in practice agile methodologies
- Influence UX technical direction and design approaches
- Lead and mentor junior UX developers
What skills do I need?
- Highly talented UX developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- DV Security Clearance
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Well versed in design research, user experience design processes and methodology
- An understanding of how to create engaging user experiences and user flows across all the platforms
- Be comfortable designing applications and product experiences from either conceptual stages or as an iteration on existing platforms
- Must have demonstrated team skills and ability to work closely with customers
- A good listener with strong communication skills
How do I apply?
Feel free to reach out to Jack Reece to find out more about this opportunity, or send a CV in for review.