500,000 HKD - 600,000 HKD
10 days ago
As a UX/UI designer you will work with a very energetic team to deliver world class web, mobile and tablet applications using user-centred design and Agile methodologies.
- Create world-class, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design
- Strive to explore design principles such as colour, typography, and photographic selection, UI elements, animation and micro-interactions when creating intuitive experiences that service the needs of the customer
- Understanding of user’s behaviour and experience. The ability to demonstrate how your design decisions support the user’s needs and experience principles
- Understanding of how design impacts development; knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible and prudent the ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize work items appropriately
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, or User Interface Designer.
- Bachelor's degree in Design / Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent understanding of UX principles (research, conceptualization, development, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience conducting or actively participating in usability research and testing
- Able to comfortably communicate and present UX methodologies to stakeholders
- Experience creating / maintaining a design system
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centred design methodologies, usability principles, the ability to provide detailed mock-ups, specifications and style guides
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment