€60,000 - €80,000
over 1 year ago
Are you looking to join a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma? Do you want to be a part of a team who will inspire you to aim high with your ambition? Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future and join this bold team.
Support the Pharmaceutical Technology department through planning and conducting the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria in manufacturing processes. The position will also be responsible for optimizing manufacturing processes for new and existing products, including: ingredient addition, blending, sterilization and transfer methods. This position will support manufacturing by resolving process and equipment issues and preparing drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs.
• Understanding of equipment qualification / calibration concepts
• Knowledge of process / cleaning validation processes
• Knowledge and understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
• Ability to work and communicate with others in a professional and effective manner, within a team-oriented environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects, duties, and assignments
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Specialist Validation & C&Q Recruiter
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.