2 months ago
What you will do
- Have an overview of the service operations and identify and act on outsourced business risks and opportunities.
- Oversee existing vendor relationships across various geographies.
- Be responsible for and manage delivery, vendor KPI fulfillment and act on deviations if necessary.
- Dig into details, identify gaps and opportunities in delivery to drive change by analysing large data sets
- Represent our client's perspectives in vendor discussions and negotiations.
- Represent the Partner's perspective and objectives in internal discussions and negotiate win-win solutions that meet both parties' expectations.
- Liaising with a vast number of teams within the business to secure impactful delivery of consumer value.
- Adherence of commercial agreements and follow up on budget
- Provide hands-on leadership and support cross-functional teams
- Change management processes
- Support business-critical communication and changes impacting vendors
- Operational improvements
- Manage small- to large-sized projects across various geographies to optimize delivery
- Conduct analysis to identify improvement areas, efficiency gains, data quality enhancement, forecast accuracy, business intelligence, etc together with relevant stakeholders
- Provide feedback about improvement opportunities to relevant stakeholders
You might have:
- Experience in delivery of complex projects spanning multiple teams and functions
- Project management and negotiation skills
- Contact centre, BPO experience with regards to consumer operations
- Extensive experience in cost/budget allocation
- Workforce Management experience
- Worked with external partners, supply chain management
Who you are:
- You think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with team members and stakeholders across the company. You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors, and executives.
- You understand the dynamic and importance of change and stakeholder management and you have the ability to influence others to make the team quickly adapt to new ways of working and thinking.
- You are able to focus on the big picture and dive deep into the details when it’s appropriate. In addition to this, you have a strategic mindset and have a strong drive, and capability to deliver according to deadlines with high quality, and strive to always improve and reach high-set standards. You are fluent in both verbal and written communication in English.
If this is a role that sounds interesting, please don't hesitate to reach out for further more information: