4 months ago
A reputable alternative investment platform is actively looking for VP/SVP level of China business development to their Greater China Sales team.
The successful candidate will work closely with clients like retail banks, private banks, IFAs and insurers with the aim of providing these intermediary clients with constructive products that meet the needs of their respective clients.
You will work towards establishing working distribution agreements and network with new clients as well as to aim towards deepening the wallet share with existing clients, through understanding their strategic investment messages that they are advising their own clients.
In order to be successful, the candidate must have the follwing traits:
1) Good tertiary qualification from a good university
2) At least 5 years of fund sales experiences , ideally in asset management, investing/private equity, consulting or investment banking; Experience with high growth companies preferred
3) Strong knowledge and passion for the investment management industry
4) Articulate and strong communication skills
5) Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese