Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, and Equity Package
4 months ago
VP OF CLINICAL OPERATIONS
Exciting opportunity to join the executive leadership team of a Bay Area portfolio of companies. The VP of Clinical Operations will report into the company CEO and will partner closely with internal and external partners to plan and execute clinical programs (Phase I-III).
- Plan Ph I – III clinical trials in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Partner with Medical, Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Legal and Finance to plan and execute clinical trials.
- Develop and manage budgets, site contracts, timelines, and key benchmarks for clinical trials.
- Manage relationships with external partners and site partners.
- Oversee implementation of clinical development plan across portfolio, including resource allocation patient enrollment, and site activities.
- Identify and mitigate risks.
- Lead partner and vendor meetings.
- Minimum BA/BS in life sciences; advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Hand-on drug development experience driving clinical development/operations programs.
- Small company/startup pharmaceutical/biotech experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in regulatory requirements (FDA, EMA) and ICH/GCP guidelines.
My team and I are working on a number of additional opportunities for a broad portfolio of clients across the US and internationally. If this role isn't for you but you would like to explore your options in the market, I would welcome a confidential conversation at your convenience. Please contact me at (619) 350-6149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.