about 1 month ago
Our client is a well-established Chinese investment bank, who is looking to bring an experienced candidate into their business.
- Responsible for credit risk management, including margin financing
- Assist in the implementation of the risk framework, policies, and controls
- Perform risk analysis and due diligence on business deals, identify potential risks
- Handle margin and credit limits application and provide independent risk assessments
- Assist in generating risk management reports
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by the management
- Degree holder in Risk Management or related discipline
- CFA/FRM is an advantage
- Minimum 6 years of experience in financial institutions, particularly on credit risk management in brokerage business
- Strong in utilizing data analytics tools, such as VBA, SQL, R, Python or SAS etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Both Cantonese and Mandarin)
For interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to Bettina Chow at +852 2158 3149.