$200,000 - $230,000 base plus benefits including equity
8 months ago
My client are a specialist Asset Management firm who provide liquidity solutions for owners of alternative assets.
They have recruited a fantastic board of executives, rich with experience of growing firms in the alternative asset management space. Due to recent investment, they are expanding the team at the leadership level to further establish their offerings before they go public next year – its an exciting time to consider joining such a forward-thinking company.
This is a growth hire, seeking a passionate, experienced individual coming from the Asset Management space who is seeking a new challenge. The role involved leading the day to day execution of the development and continuous improvement of the scalable investment underwriting systems and tools for the organization.
- Lead resources (both internal and external) in developing new and improving proprietary financial and statistical models and systems at the heart of the companies lending and liquidity products
- Conduct research to gather necessary data to drive analytical models
- Partner with IT and Risk Management groups to test and improve analytical models
- Identify new methods to automate ongoing monitoring of existing investments and execute development of related tools
- Quantitative and Analytics skills
- Resourcefulness in conducting data collection and performing research
- Experience managing internal and external resources
- Creative thinker – someone that identifies multiple alternative paths to achieve desired goals
- Proven project management skills and able to manage multiple projects
- Bachelors Degree required
- 7 years experience in industries such as: investment banking, leveraged finance, commercial banks, investment managers and large investors. They will also consider other fields that deal with large amounts of data and data analysis
- At least 2 years experience in an investment experience in the alternative assets space, this includes private equity, funds-of-funds, venture capital, real estate, oil and gas etc.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams