New York City Metropolitan Area
180 - 225K
18 days ago
Location: New York City Metropolitan Area
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a top tier multi-national bank to bring on a Vice President of Digital Compliance to advise provides guidance on regulatory issues relating to Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Digital Assets, Collaborative Platforms, E-Communications, Voice Recording, Record Retention and Privacy.
In this role you will:
- Monitor and provide guidance on emerging risks in the digital space and communicate such risks and trends to senior management stakeholders both within Compliance as well as the Front Office.
- Support the Banking and Capital Markets businesses by monitoring for applicable regulatory updates, drafting and socializing guidance in the digital asset space.
- Assist with developing and implementing compliance policies, and advise coverage areas on maintaining appropriate registrations and WSPs in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
In this role you will need:
- 5-7 years of experience with a financial services firm and/or self-regulatory organization in a compliance or compliance-related position.
- Experience working with Technology or similar functions highly preferred, including solid understanding of and experience supporting digital asset initiatives, advising on cryptocurrency and/or blockchain technology.
- Experience advising on data governance, cloud computing, and AI highly preferred.
- Legal Degree Preferred.
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646) 349-5998 or email@example.com.