11 months ago
A Biopharmaceutical client of ours is hiring a Vice President of Global Regulatory Affairs to be based in New Jersey. This person will report to the CEO/ Vice President of Global Clinical Development.
- Oversee all regulatory activities for the company
- Manage and oversee a team of Regulatory Affairs Professionals across various levels
- Be responsible for strategy relating to the global approval of NCEs and biosimilars in different markets
- Identify and coordinate educational trainings as needed and provide pertinent information on regulatory topics
- Work closely with management team to implement short and long-term business plans and goals
- Build a connected and collaborative department to keep up with the growth and evolution of the company
- 15 years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Extensive knowledge of US and EU regulations
- Experience with a variety of regulatory submissions and regulatory agencies
- 5 years of experience supervising staff in the regulatory area
- Ability to work independently
- Superb oral communication and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, lead people in a productive manner, and develop positive relationships.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Marissa at email@example.com to apply.