Texas or North Carolina
Depending on Experience
4 months ago
Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a couple of VPs to join their Internal Audit team on a full-time basis, based out of either their Texas or North Carolina offices. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a VP you will be expected to demonstrate technical ability and knowledge across a variety of areas including; risk and data analysis, drafting audit reports and liaising with senior executives within the company, and the ability to make and grow strong working relationships with a number of clients.
You will be instrumental to the team, by helping associates reach their full potential, communicating your team’s mission and purpose, in alignment with the greater audit function and delegating work as required.
- Establishing the teams vision, value and purpose within the wider audit function, with a high level experience in a leading, motivating position
- Understanding, highlighting and mitigating key areas of risk, looking into competitors and assessing risks they face and any impact that may have
- Quickly resolving any issues/ obstacles, whilst maintaining high standards of customer service
- Working closely with other leaders in the group
- Demonstrating knowledge of relevant industry regulations and requirements (Reserve Formula, Net Capital FINRA etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
- Proven track record in a leadership position
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.