New York, NY, USA
7 months ago
My client is a global, clinical stage biotech company that is dedicated to developing therapies in the oncology space. With a strong pipeline in the US, they are currently looking for a Vice President of Clinical Operations to lead the clinical operations team and support pipeline progression.
- Plan, implement and managed multiple global clinical trials
- Manage and oversee the execution of clinical trial projects to support trials including both registration and post approval programs including; study design, clinical conduct/operations, data cleaning, statistical analysis and reporting of clinical trials.
- Oversee Clinical Operations staff to ensure that they are productively engaged with their work.
- 8-12 years or more of relevant clinical industry experience (Biotech/Pharma) in the US, Europe and Asia
- Advanced degree in Life Science or related field preferred
- Proven knowledge of, or experience with, clinical trial development process in Oncology
- Must have a track record of strong leadership including recruitment and staff management