about 1 month ago
My client is a Hong Kong based virtual banking backed by a regional commercial bank. They are currently looking for a compliance manager who is familiar with local regulations and has experience in compliance testing. Sound knowledge of I&I compliance would be a big plus.
This is a great opportunity for junior to mid-level seniority to step up as manager level with experience as a team leader. The role offers you a stable platform and rewarding package to develop your career in the banking industry.
- Handle regulatory inquiries from external and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and support regulatory on-site examinations
- Assist in the handling of regulatory reviews, examinations and investigations
- Assist to conduct compliance review
- Help promote and enforce compliance culture within the Bank
- 6+ years of working experience in financial industry and at least 3 years specialising in compliance, risk management or internal control function (preferably in sizable bank or regulatory bodies)
- Sound working knowledge of the local legislation
- Practical experience in conduct compliance review program
- Sound knowledge in I&I compliance is a plus
- Good knowledge of HKMA / SFC and technology controls
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.