6 months ago
My client is a Hong Kong based virtual banking backed by a regional commercial bank. They are currently looking for the Head of AML to lead the team of 5.
This is a great opportunity for mid to senior candidates to step up as senior management. The role offers you a stable platform and rewarding package to further develop your career path.
- Develop, implement and maintain AML and Sanction policies and procedures
- Advise business units on AML matters and reinforce AML/CFT procedures have been followed, including KYC review, AML screening, compliance testing and monitoring etc
- Develop, implement and maintain risk assessment through strong compliance policy and procedures
- Provide training and support to junior staff
- Lead/assist ad hoc compliance projects as assigned
- 10+ years of AML experience in the financial industry, preferably in retail banking
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Sound working knowledge of the local legislation
- Close connection with local regulators
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.