Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a French financial services company, that requires a Lead IT Auditor. This is a hybrid role based out of New York City.
As a Lead IT Auditor, you will be in charge of conducting assignments and managing the team during the assignments. You will be responsible for audit planning and scoping, overseeing audit fieldwork, working closely with key stakeholders, and reviewing the audit team’s workpaper documentation.
As a Lead IT Auditor, you will:
- Document and present the audit scope, audit program, audit conclusions, debriefing and audit report to management
- Oversee and perform independent testing and analysis of controls
- Participate in drafting the debriefing presentation and the final report sent to management
- Identify and assess controls that mitigate the risks of audited activities
- Report audit status to Global Audit Manager, Head of Local Audit, and/or Regional Supervisor
- Identify and assess controls to ensure compliance with regulations
- Conduct recommendation follow-ups to monitor the adequate carrying out of corrective actions
- Plan and oversee activities and to ensure audits are delivered within defined timelines and in accordance with IGE methodology/procedures and Internal Audit standards
- Establish objectives and perform assessments for audit team members involved in audits
- Lead audit planning and allocate work streams to team members
- Assist in team development through training for team members on Audit methodology, governance, regulation, or new topics
As a Lead IT Auditor, you will require:
- 7-10+ years’ experience in audit, banking organization, or Information Technology
- 3-5+ years’ experience leading and supervising audits
- Audit experience in Core IT infrastructure, IT operations, IT governance, Business Applications, Cybersecurity, Business continuity planning and IT disaster recovery, Data governance and management, or Vendor management
- A bachelors’ or masters’ degree in computer science, information systems, accounting, business, finance, engineering, or related field
- Professional certification such as CIA, CISA, CPA, CISSP, or ACAMS is desirable
- Experience/skill in leadership, project management, time management and organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our client offers generous compensation packages, as well as amazing benefits, PTO and great work-life balance.
Candidate’s must be US Citizen, Green Card holders or Permanent Residents to be considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Liam Keenan on (646)-847-7584 or email@example.com