150,000 - 170,000
about 2 months ago
VP Acquisition Analytics Strategy
This role will be a member of the larger Risk organization within the Credit Card business of a well-respected global bank. This individual will oversee a team of analysts and be responsible for developing new customer acquisitions strategies as well as line assignment strategies based on key analytical insights.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Identifying gaps in existing acquisition strategies as well as opportunities for expansion of the portfolio through line assignment strategy
- Manage and mentor a team of analysts
- Assist in the development of financial models in order to evaluate potential losses and navigate different risk factors
- Perform in depth statistical analysis including statistical programming to better develop, execute and validate new strategies
- Work cross functionally with
- Provide analytics and oversight in order to enhance the risk policy and strategy for new account acquisition
- 7+ years of relevant experience, 3+ years experience in people management
- 5+ year’s analytical experience in acquisitions strategy development, new account management, credit line assignment etc.
- 4-year degree in quantitative area, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years advanced use of SAS, SQL, Python experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).