4 months ago
We are working very closely with a reputable Financial Services company in the Dallas, Tx area that are looking for an Application or Software Security Engineer that has or is willing to obtain certifications in: Offensive Security, GIAC, ISC2,EC-Council, and so on.
You will be working regularly with the development teams on the latest DevSecOps tools to integrate security testing.
If you are an Application or Software Security Engineer with experience in security testing, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
As an Application Security Engineer you will:
- Lead projects and process improvements by working amongst team members
- Be familiar with the use of SAST/DAST tools with a strong emphasis on DAST
- 3-6 years of experience in security test performing
- Monitor and execute security assessments for a variety of agile projects simultaneously
- Educated in ethical hacking methods
- Experience in code review , preferably in Java or .NET languages
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or a related field
If you are a skilled Application or Software Security Engineer you can apply:
I am a Cyber Security market specialist working with a variety of clients across Financial Services industries. If this role is of interest to you, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Patrick Ryszkiewicz at (646) 349-2749 or at p.ryszkiewicz@hamlynwilliams. Or Gerald Mitter at (646)349-4555 or at email@example.com