Up to $120,000
22 days ago
A banking client of ours is in search of a BSA Officer professional with experience in BSA/Compliance to be North Bay sub-region, CA based. This postion is 100% in person/office.
- In charge with all BSA/AML/OFAC risk for the Bank’s Merchant Acquiring Division assessments for new and enhanced product and service development enterprise wide, including assessing inherent risk and exposure as well as applicable control environment or control enhancements needed for viable execution and launch of products and services.
- Assists in maintaining sound high-risk merchant monitoring controls by applying knowledge of transaction laundering methodologies as well as bankcard payment operator network (e.g., Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover) rules
- Maintain a current awareness of the regulatory environment and emerging regulatory and financial crime risks that may impact the bank’s products/services, and BSA/AML controls.
- Maintain and review the BSA and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) monitoring system to assure that it has appropriate tools to identify suspicious or fraudulent activities.
- 6+ years of experience in BSA/AML/KYC and OFAC in a bank setting, as well as financial products and services, bank operations and managment experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, business, accounting or a related field of study
- CAMS certification
- Willing to be in person 5 days a week.