New York, NY
115,000 - 125,000
23 days ago
Exciting opportunity to join a top-tier US bank's Compliance Technology & Data team in their New York City office! Our client is seeking a motivated and experienced business analyst to join their team.
The Compliance Technology & Data team oversees the enabling of compliance technology solutions, as well as assuring a consistent user experience, higher data quality, and straightforward solutions. The team acts as a link between system users and technical designers, assisting in the understanding of business requirements and converting them into simple, workable solutions.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop best-in-class systems and tool architecture that enables effective management of compliance risks and analytics-driven insights, leveraging agile experience to get the job done.
- Run workshops with business stakeholders to capture business processes and requirements
- Analyze business processes and translate them into documented user stories
- Create and review documents for use within the company (including communications, training, user guides, etc)
In this role you'll need:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a risk and control function in the financial industry, or in a complementary technology or business analytics capacity.
- Technical implementation experience, including requirements management, business analysis, and user acceptance testing.
- Must be a self-starter who is versatile, imaginative, and adaptable, with the ability to navigate a complicated organization.
- Business analyst experience in financial services or consulting is preferred, but not required, for our team.
- Prior experience working in a compliance or risk-related position is also preferred, but not required.
I am a compliance and financial crimes market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the specified industry. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Contact Isabella Saputo at (646) 349 4440 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.