6 months ago
The CCO will build and lead the compliance function.
- Develop, implement and maintain compiance risk management programs.
- By using appropriate metrics, report on the adequacy and effectiveness of compliance programs.
- As programs and regulatory laws change, oversee the development and evolution of policies and procedures.
- Address regulation changes and advise senior executives on the design of regulatory training and deliver resolution of compliance policies and issues.
- Develop a strategic plan to monitor critical business operations and compliance oversight.
- 10+ years of insurance compliance experience in a financial institution
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate education preferred
If this opportunity interests you, please apply directly with an updated resume.