7 months ago
This position can either sit in Dallas or Northern New Jersey.
My financial client is searching for a highly technical engineer to join their Cloud Security team in order to outline and implement the Identity & Access Management cloud strategy for the enterprise. Qualified candidates will have extensive experience in developing software solutions, and will have strong experience in using Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud services, and will have a base knowledge of cyber security principles.
- Work across the enterprise cloud function, and collaborate with cross-functioning teams which include infrastructure, security, business applications, and service engineering to outline and implement identity and access management policy for AWS, GCP
- Outline detective controls, preventive guardrails, automated alerts to ensure identity and access management implementation are compliant in the firm’s cloud environments
- Build self-service access requests using automation
- Define SDLC for identity and access management policy, and develop the identity access management CI/CD pipeline with automated validation and testing
- Define processes and build tools to manage the IAM Cloud inventory
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in designing and implementing software solutions in a matrixed environment
- Strong programming skills, i.e., Python or Java
- Experience with testing tools such as SVN, Ant, Eclipse, Git, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience with CloudFormation, YAML, or Terraform would be a plus
- Knowledge with CI/CD, DevOps, and agile methodology