4 months ago
A growing financial services client of ours in the San Francisco area that is looking to add an experienced VP, Commercial Banking Officer to their team. This role would be in charge of business development and management of relationships of commercial credits for individuals and businesses. This includes financing of commercial real estate, business lines of credit, term debt, investment projects, and treasury management activities. This individual would be required to be proactive and collaborative with colleagues while adhering to regulatory requirements and bank credit policies and procedures.
- Develops business opportunities and cultivates new relationships while maintains existing relationships in the Bank’s trade areas through ongoing marketing and outreach activities.
- Expands products and services to existing portfolio of relationships by providing value added consultation and activities.
- Manages team of individuals in various markets.
- Assesses and determines the quality of loan requests as presented.
- Manages loan renewals, annual reviews, site inspections, delinquency calls, and credit quality activities in a timely manner.
- Manages portfolio by staying in constant contact with the client, including collection of necessary financial and other documents to regularly assess the loan relationship.
- Keeps everyone (both internal and external) updated on the status of existing loan activities.
- Complies with all regulatory and Bank requirements of credit policies and procedures.
- Seeks new business by presenting, selling and cross-selling bank products that match the customer's needs and following up to properly ensure quality service.
- Strong working knowledge of wide range of bank lending products and services, banking rules and regulations, credit policies, and operational procedures.
- Solid background in C&I lending, CRE financing, and Construction.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and seven or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.