11 days ago
A banking partner of ours located in Austin, TX is looking to add an experienced VP Compliance Officer to their growing team. Reporting directly to the CFO, the VP Compliance Officer will ensure that the Bank is in full Compliance with all laws, regulations, and internal policies.
As a VP Compliance Officer, you will:
- Advise management on regulatory changes and assist in implementing the required changes to existing Bank policies and procedures.
- Examine and evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the internal control systems and compliance of BSA
- Perform special investigations; and carry out tests on the timeliness and reliability of the regulatory reporting.
- Issue reports to Bank management that detail the results of audits and recommended corrective action.
- Assist in conducting BSA duties
- Assist in developing policies and procedures for loss prevention, risk control, and compliance with all applicable regulations.
As a VP Compliance Officer, you will need:
- 5+ years of Retail Banking experience
- Extensive Regulatory Compliance experience
- Background in BSA/AML
- CRCM or CAMS certification
If you are a skilled VP Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350-6195