8 months ago
A banking client of ours in the Los Angeles area is looking to hire a VP Compliance Manager. This opportunity would offer a great opportunity for growth!
- Key responsibility will be to oversee the day-to-day management of the Regulatory Change Management alerts in the tracking system for Compliance, Risk and Legal.
- They will work with the appropriate bank personnel to understand the impact to the bank, develop plans to implement, and execute the implementations
- This role reports to the CCO
- This role entails of compliance policy and procedures, consumer complaints, regulatory change management, issues tracking, testing and monitoring, risk assessment, audit and exam management, Board of Directors level reporting, compliance training program, and various other activities.
- They will researches and maintains current with compliance laws and regulations and provides guidance to business units
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Finance or another bank equivalent
- CAMS or CRMC highly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience communicating with all levels of management
- Detail oriented, well organized, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated, quick learner, and critical thinker
If this opportunity is something of interest, please reach out!