120,000 - 150,000 plus bonus
7 months ago
A banking client of ours is looking for a VP CRA Compliance officer to join its team!
This person will be responsible for executing and providing oversight of the Bank’s CRA and Fair Lending Policy/Programs and also serve as a liaison and maintain relationships with community representatives.
- Assists with administering aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program; assists independent, state and federal regulator auditor inquiries.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of the rules and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules and regulations.
- Collects and maintains CRA data. Reviews and recommends CRA qualified investments, loans, and service activities. Reports and presents CRA activities and data to Bank Management, auditors, regulators, Board of Directors, and others as required.
- Communicates CRA training needs to the Human Resources department in coordination of staff completion and compliance. Trains the Executive Management and Board of Directors on CRA, Fair Lending, UDAAP or other topics as directed.
- 10+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, government regulations, and technical procedures.
- Intermediate math skills.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage.
Please reach out if this corresponds with your experience: firstname.lastname@example.org