New York or Atlanta perferred
12 days ago
My client, a fortune 500 fintech organization is looking for a VP of Finance for their Technology division to come on board and lead the implementation
The VP of Finance, Application Development will be responsible for leading all aspects of the financial planning and analysis, budgeting, and forecasting functions for a $1.5B organization. The VP of Finance reports to the SVP, CFO – Technology and will work in close partnership with business unit Technology and Finance leadership teams to drive accountability for costs and headcount, alignment of technology book of work to capacity, execute on strategic priorities, and monitor risks and opportunities. This executive will be relied upon to offer excellent, qualitative business judgment, to build strong relationships with key decision-makers internally, and to interface regularly with internal clients.
- Lead the month-end close, risks & opportunities analysis, monthly forecasts, quarterly financial reviews, periodic business reviews, and the annual planning processes. These responsibilities require coordination with various finance and technology organizations within Fiserv with adherence to division and corporate requirements.
- Develop and drive in-depth financial analyses, identifying key drivers, trends, variances, emerging risks and opportunities; regularly communicating findings to senior management in succinct and meaningful reporting
- Providing strategic focus and financial thought leadership to the business, working as a business partner with business unit CIO’s and CFO’s and helping to both define and achieve strategic objectives and the required financial performance.
- Strong understanding of financial analysis and modeling skills, including complex integrated financial models, and business cases.
- Excellent finance and accounting skills with knowledge of key current and emerging issues impacting strategic transactions and decisions
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of approximately 16 financial professionals.
- Business or Accounting degree is mandatory, a master’s degree is preferred
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in a senior leadership role ideally with experience supporting Technology organizations
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or email your resume to A.Sharpe@HamlynWilliams.com