about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a top international bank to help grow their front office teams. This hire will help the bank strategically grow as well as fulfill an important function in an investment bank. We are currently recruiting a VP Fixed Income Valuation to lead independent pricing verification for their Global business.
You will work closely with their European and Asian offices and will oversee a team of six direct reports here in the US. As a senior member of the team, you will play a key role in mentoring and leading the younger members while still being hands-on.
If you are experienced in fixed income valuation in a reputable institution, then this is an excellent opportunity to expand your leadership skills.
- Mentor and lead a team of 6 junior analysts/associates
- Communicate with IT, front office, risk, and global offices in Asia/Europe
- Help implement new way of working on ipv
- Push back/challenge different departments when needed
- 7+ years of experience
- IPV experience with rates and credit products
- Some management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Masters degree preferred in relevant field
- CFA or FRM preferred
*This role will be hybrid, in office 2 days/week*
I am a risk and front office recruiter working with a large variety of clients across the financial services industry. If this role isn't of interest to you, but you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jerry Breitzman at 646.349.4873 or email@example.com