New York, New York
16 days ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Global Bank to bring on a VP of Internal Audit covering Global Markets. This individual will report directly to the Regional Head of Global Markets in the US and lead integrated audits covering Front Office Trading and Sales. This includes Product Control, Compliance, Risk Management and Technology. This is a highly visible role with a global portfolio and the ability to mentor & manage a team of auditors beneath you.
Successful candidates will have:
- 7+ years of Internal Audit experience, ideally with a Wholesale Banking business
- Strong knowledge of Markets products including Fixed Income, Equities, Rates and Securitized products
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience with data analytics and agile auditing systems is a plus
- Relevant certifications such as CPA, CFE, CIA, etc.
To register your interest, please submit a copy of your resume or reach out directly at l.liu@hamlynwilliams/646.847.2496.