Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
2 months ago
As an Audit VP - Quality Assurance you will be:
- Knowledgeable of the Banks QA improvement program, financial crimes audit portfolio, and business products, systems and processes
- Working to continuously improve the audit function, identifying potential opportunities for improvement, working closely with professional practices
- Executing on the QA plan, performing reviews of planning processes, risk assessments, audit execution, regulatory and audit issue validations and other/thematic topical reviews, whilst developing QA testing programs
- Holding audit teams accountable for work and tests performed
As an Audit VP - Quality Assurance you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or another related field
- CPA, CAMS, or CIA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ of financial services or internal audit experience
- Proven experience within; risk assessment, audit methodology and audit execution
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit and Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across the Financial Services, US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com