6 months ago
This global financial services company is seeking a VP Internal Audit to assist in the coordination of the Internal Audit strategy for both pre and post Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) & Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) implementations, utilising co-sourcing where appropriate.
This would include:
- Preparation and delivery of Internal Audit programs relating to IHC and CCAR implementations.
- Oversight and management of audits - coordinating across Risk, Finance, and Investment Banking, ensuring consistency, completeness (read-across risk) while reacting to internal and external developments.
- Supporting the Head of Audit in the Quarterly Business Review (QBR).
- Assisting in stakeholder relationships and developing the appropriate metrics and reporting for:
Head of Audits across Risk, Investment Bank, and Finance Regulators (with respect to IHC/CCAR) - providing FRB principle based view
- With ambitious growth plans to the team moving forward, this is an exciting opportunity for a specialist CCAR professional to embark on a new, exciting challenge with the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future strategy of this team.
The candidate will have had previous exposure to IHC/ CCAR implementations with an analytical mind-set and strong communications skills. Experience in auditing or exposure to internal audit will be an advantage.