about 2 months ago
Our client is one of the largest banking institutions in the United States, a global leader in corporate and investment banking. They are looking for an Audit VP to join their business in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office. This is an exciting opportunity if you are keen to work in one of the greatest places with huge exposure!
- Be part of the APAC Corporate Audit team, primarily responsible for Malaysia audit coverage.
- Lead Malaysia based Audits
- Lead a team of 2, able to supervise and coach more junior team members in execution of the audit.
- Meet regulatory requirements, interaction with local regulator, country management and governance committees.
- Interact with local audit committee as well as country regulators.
- Coordinate timely and accurate regulatory submissions in conjunction with the various LOB / Country / Regional audit teams.
- Accounting degree with a minimum of 8-10 years or more of working experience in an Audit or Risk Management role.
- In depth knowledge of banking processes/controls and local regulatory requirements. Knowledge or experience in global banking and/or markets businesses (e.g. Corporate Banking, Transaction Banking, Global Markets, etc.) is required.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skills. Fluent English speaker.
- Good stakeholder management, including ability to build and effectively manage local country, regional audit management and regulatory relationships as well as take ownership and responsibility for local governance matters and audit projects assigned.
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply Now'. Please contact Bettina Chow at Hamlyn Williams on +852 2158 3149 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.