29 days ago
- Perform business monitoring to ensure that relevant risks and controls have been identified and appropriately assessed.
- Continue to update awareness of risk issues and changes across relevant business units and functions locally, and use this knowledge to update audit approach where necessary.
- Review and complete processes and documentation of scoping, risk & control identification, control evaluation and observations in the bank's audit toolkit.
- Write high quality observations and audit reports (with input from the audit team).
- Provide complete, accurate and timely information for reporting.
- Manage audit team on a day to day basis, working to ensure that audits progress as planned, as regards scope, budget and timetable.
- Support the Head of Audit Asia and Head of Audit Hong Kong in managing the regulatory queries and expectations from the local regulators. This include all periodic checks prescribed by the local regulators in line with the types of business undertaken by the local subsidiary.
- Co-signatory to written statement to the local subsidiary board of directors on the overall implementation of information security in the preceding fiscal yea.r
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by the Director/Managing Director.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
- 8+ years' relevant banking audit experience
- Relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CIA, ACCA, CISA, for audit roles
- Good understanding of Banking and Financial regulatory frameworks
- Prior experience in Markets / Corporate business Audit
- Ability to execute basic data analytics
- Strong English and traditional Mandarin oral and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in risk based auditing or risk/control activities
- Experience of managing audits/driving initiatives in a relevant field
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment in Taiwan
- Knowledge about Markets products and services.
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles to include senior client management and regulatory liaison.
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org