VP IT Compliance PMO
18 days ago
We are working with a top-tier investment bank looking to build out a small but fast-growing technology and data team. This is a compliance and business analyst group that grants wide exposure to senior stakeholders and compliance SMEs.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and review documentation for firm-wide use (including communications, training, user guides, etc)
- Give meaning to data by analyzing data sources and transforming it into meaningful information and insights
- Work with cross functional teams to design and build best-in-class systems and tools architecture that enable effective management of compliance risks and analytics-driven insights, leveraging agile experience to get the job done
What they are looking for:
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience in a business analytics role across risk and/or compliance
- Experience in technology implementations, including requirements management, business analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree a plus
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com