4 months ago
We are currently partnered with a top 5 international bank in search of a VP-Model Risk Management. This job would be based in their Manhattan office. This client is in a growth mode, and is looking to enhance their existing model risk infrastructure!
This job offers high visibility within the organization, with a clear path for career progression. The models would primarily be financial crime/fraud focused in the AML/Sanctions area.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the existing Model Risk infrastructure
- Perform hands-on, independent model validation
- Execute model governance activities
- At the minimum, 6 years of relevant experience
- Master's in a quantitative field
- 3 years experience with AML/BSA/Sanctions models
This opportunity is only open to candidates that would not require visa sponsorship/transfer.