£90,000 - £110,000
4 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a business experiencing fast growth within the eCommerce market, providing a single solution service to maximise customer convenience.
Currently in its third year of operation, the company is diversifying its current operation and will shortly be launching a new product suite to sell to enterprise clients. They already work with some big household names and are looking for someone who has previous experience in SaaS Sales within financial services organisations, e-gaming, or eCommerce.
If you are a commercially savvy VP of Business Development, or a Business Development Manager looking to take that next step, with broad experience in a B2B environment, then please read on
The successful VP of Business Development will be joining a fast-moving, dynamic company and will be responsible for:
- Increasing market share and company revenue
- Building and managing a lead pipeline
- To find strategic partnership opportunities, and build rapport with clients and prospects
- Converting prospects into big wins for the business
- Liaising with the Product and Development teams, to ensure that the product is as up to date as possible.
- Liaising with the Marketing team to ensure effective awareness of the brand and product
The right person will have:
- Held a senior job title within a cross-functional commercial remit
- Experience in building a team, with impeccable leadership credentials
- An ability to be a great influencer to the rest of the team
- Created a strategy that works and has driven success
- Responsibility for a P&L, a business, or a region
- A solid network of contacts to open new revenue streams for the business
If this sounds like the role that you’ve been waiting for, then apply today!
I am a sales expert within the Fintech Sales market working with a large variety of organisations in order to help them find that next important hire. If you would like to explore this role further or would like to know about other opportunities in the market, please feel free to give me a call on 020 3545 1134 or email me at email@example.com